Thursday, November 27, 2008

Color Inspiration #32

Merry & Bright Card...

Here's my submission for Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge for the week.


The colors she picked this week were very cheerful...perfect for a new Christmas Card. I liked being able to use snowflakes and my new snowflake ribbon. Not sure yet if I'm going to make all 30 of my Christmas cards this year or not. Anyhow, here it is...


And some detail...


I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving with family and friends. =)

9 comments:

Leonie said...

Awesome card, fun, bright & very festive, love that ribbon!!

Anonymous said...

Fun card Kristin good luck! ~Donna

sideoats + scribbles said...

Love it the card, and the ribbon too! :)

~Nancy~ said...

Oh wow.. your card turned out so cute Kristin!! WOW! I actually created an Xmas card as well the other day.. but I'm not totally satisfied with the result.. hehe.. Have a great weekend! XOXO

Trojan Family said...

I LOVE IT!!! You are so talented! I want mine handmade this year, so I can scrap it :) Hee hee...

DoxieGirl said...

This is a delightful card - makes me want to eat a candy cane! :)
I've been teaching 5th grade for 4 years. Time does fly by!
~Kendra

Mary said...

Cute! Love the stripes!

Christina Smith said...

We are in Wrangell, Alaska. Thanks for your comment!

Liz Goldhawk said...

Love the candy-cane striped paper and the snowflakes! great job with the challenge!