Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Camera and New Card...

I got an early birthday present today...a Canon Digital EOS 50D. I've been playing with it all night and am learning a lot about it. There is so much to learn and I will be taking a digital photography class to learn exactly how to use it. Here's a picture of the beauty...


And to test out the quality of the camera, I've made a new card for my niece's 3rd birthday. She loves Tinkerbell so I thought I would give it a try. I love this color combo. Here it is...


And some details...





I hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend and able to do something fun. =)

1 comment:

~Nancy~ said...

Wow.. that sure is an amazing birthday present! WOOWWWW! You must be so happy!!!!!!!! Love your new cards as well.. so cute and perfect with all kinds of little details! Thanks for sharing and enjoy your weekend (and Halloween of course!) XOXO