Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Elmo Card...

Hi all! I know it's been awhile. I'm back teaching now and things always get a little hectic. Teaching has been good the past few weeks and my students always make me laugh. Anyhow, I forgot to post this card that I made awhile back for my good friend Mackenzie's son Colby. He loves Elmo so I thought I would try making my first kid birthday card. Anyhow, here was my attempt at it.

I hope everyone is doing well. I can't believe it is already September and almost Fall. I love the change in seasons and am looking forward to October, my favorite month besides Christmas. Well, have a great week everyone. =)

2 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

Oh wow.. that card is sooo cute.. loooove Elmo!!! Thanks for sharing girlie!! XOXO

Trojan Family said...

My...that is a cute card :) I love it! I am adding it to my scrapbook :) Thanks for being a great Aunt!!