Sunday, July 27, 2008

Time to Play...

This weekend I had my good friend Mackenzie over and we scrapped a little. I was able to create a few cards and play around with some new paper and goodies. I found some pretty ribbon at Michael's and am still trying for the perfect bow. Here are my creations...











































Well, I hope everyone had a nice relaxing weekend and a nice work week ahead. I have a short 3 day week because I go off-track this week. I have all of August off. I'm looking forward to some time with friends & family and visiting the beach. =)

1 comment:

~Nancy~ said...

Love your new creations Kirstin!! Just awesome.. I bet you girls had so much fun scrapping together!!! I wish I had a scrappy buddy living close to me.. hehe.. ! So glad the weather is still good in CA!! So jealous that you guys are able to visit the beach!! I just miss the Californian beaches so much.. we've visited CA 3 years in a row.. just looove it there (my family lives in Santa Barbara.. so it's good to see them too once in a while) Hugs!